Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 22 September 2012

Ruby Wedding

Good afternoon crafters and followers.  Hope you are enjoying your Saturday.
Well, I have done the shopping, walked the dog, had me lunch and now it is me time and crafting.
Today's post is a card I made for some friends ruby wedding anniversary.
I started with a plain white C5 card, matted another piece of plain white card on but I cornered the edges and also pin pricked around the outside.  I then embossed another piece of plain white card using an m-bossibilities folder.  I die cut two doily shapes from a spellbinders die in red and white. Stamped the 40 using dimension stamps patterned alphabet, cut those out and attached them to the layered doilies.  The flourish is a marianne die as is the label.
Simple but hopefully elegant.  That's all for today folks.  Thanks for stopping by and do take care.

2 comments: