Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 23 August 2012

Together

Hi folks, Thursday again and my last day at work for 5 days.  Of course it is also a bank holiday this weekend which means I get to craft on Monday too - YIPPEE.  Mind you I feel sorry for anyone going away for this bank holiday as the weather is forecast to be awful.  I will keep my fingers crossed the weather folk are wrong!
My card today is a little C6 card and was one I made for a batch I did for the soldiers.  Mind you I posted them in January this year and I still don't know whether they received them as no-one had the courtesy to drop me an email hence unfortunately I haven't sent anymore.  I tried emailing again but still no joy, very frustrating really. Well I enjoyed making the cards and have kept my fingers crossed they ended up where they were supposed too.
The image is stamped, embossed and watercoloured with whisper pens.  The stamp was from the Strawberry Kisses range by crafters companion.  They are lovely stamps and so cute. The embellisments are dies from marianne.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.  Take care folks.

3 comments:

  1. Really cute image Kandy.Love the colours you have used here. Hope it did get to where it was intended
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card Kandy, l had same problem trying to send money that l had raised selling my cards, very bad communication, so it went to British Legion xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and made for a wonderful reason.
    The best thing to do is to contact a local regiment and ask them of they can find out what help you could give them ie make cards for troops to send to loved ones, or sell cards to raise money for them.
    Hugs Lisa. Xxx

    ReplyDelete