Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Smell the Flowers

Hello fellow crafters and followers.
I am working today so hopefully my scheduling has worked fine, fingers crossed.
This card was made for a mates birthday.  The image is a stamp from Dimension Stamps, a very useful stamp I have to admit.  I stamped it in black versafine and then embossed it.  I cololured it in with spectrum noir pens.  The flower is a die cut from X Cut and the flourishes is a marianne die.  The brown card and the orange card are both pearlescent and were bought from Anne Marie Designs - beautiful card.
Hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by and you take care.
I intend entering this card in to following challenge: -


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. Great stamp and I love the way you have put it to one side. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kandy. The die cuts look great and the stamp is beautifully coloured. Love how you have brought the touch of orange into your colouring
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete