Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Raindrops

Hi crafters and followers.  Hope you are all well.
This card was my first hybrid card using the serif.  I stamped my image first and then made the card.  The background/backing paper is printed from Serif.  The rest is proper cardmaking.
The image, you will have guessed, is from the Morehead range of stamps - isn't she gorgeous so easy to colour in because of the large areas.  Brilliant for first time stampers and colourer inners. (technical term) She is coloured in with a mixture of copics and spectrum noirs.
Whilst this is posting I will be hard at work.  Hope you like it.  See you soon and take care.

8 comments:

  1. lovely card, love the colour scheme, and swirls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design loving the colours and textures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kandy! I love the cute little image and the textures too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card and a super cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, the image is beautifully coloured, love the embossed background and love the shadow effect youve created with the die cut flourishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab creation, I love the colours you have used and that image is so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card,just love that image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for such lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete