Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Jayne Nesterenko's Workshop - Project Two

Good day fellow crafters and followers.
I will not be writing a full essay today I promise.
Todays card is a plate which I made on Sunday at Jayne's workshop.  This was our second project.  I still have the 3rd one to finish at home.  Those workshops are always packed full and if you have read yesterday's post you will have gathered I fully enjoy them.  Thanks Jayne and Helene for making those days so fantastic.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  Take care and see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kandy. Great choice of colours. You really did have a good day by the looks of things
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Kandy, lucky you going to a Jayne Nesterenko workshop. Can't wait to see what the third one is.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete