Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

60 Years Young

Hi fellow crafters and followers, my creation today was made for my hubby's 60th.  He is guitar mad - can't play very well but still likes to buy them, much to my disgust, because storage is a problem and he is not having my craft room - no way.
Anyway, I digress - this one was for his 60th birthday and it is an 8x8.  All the stamps were from Dimension Stamps.  I do think men's cards are difficult because I can't put flowers etc on them however, he loved his card and really didn't mind the 60, so large, on the front.  The backing paper was from one of Joanne Sheens cd roms but I cannot remember which one, sos.
Hope you like this.  Thanks for stopping by and you take care.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - my husband is a bit if a guitar freak too - he complains that my craft room is bigger than his music room!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card.happy birthday to your hubby xx

    ReplyDelete