Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 13 July 2012

You're In My Thoughts

Hi crafters, hope you are all well today.  Well I did say I would be doing my crafting today and here is my first card of the day.  The layout was based around a Sue Wilson card but where Sue used stamps I have used diecuts.  Hope Sue doesn't mind me poaching her layout!
Well I had better go off for my tea now. Thanks for stopping by and take care.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kandy, I really want to invest in a die cutting machine next and I adore the Spellbinders stuff! Have just set up my own blog today and have started following you on here, looks great! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments and also for following me.

    ReplyDelete