Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

With Love

Hello all.  Hope you are all well.  Today's card is another simple little card.  The card has been taken into craft artist to display - yes I am officially addicted now to that programme.
The flower is a stamp from a company called 'Stamps by Chloe' and is quite biggish stamp.  This one was coloured in with spectrum noirs and I have decoupaged the actual head.
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by.  Take care and see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this card Kandy, love the way you have framed it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Kandy. Love your choice of colours and papers, and you have coloured that flower beautifully.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete