Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Wishing you Well

Hello crafters.  Hopefully this has been posted whilst I am working hard on a workshop in Manchester.  Be back tonight and will be seriously crafting tomorrow.
I know I have mentioned before that I craft with a couple of chums on skype and quite often we each pick a project.  This was one of those projects and the backing papers were actually freebies from crafters companion member website.  The diecuts are from Xcut.  The ribbon border is a marianne as are the flowers.  The leaves are the same as I used yesterday.  Not sure where the stamp was from but it was from a set.  Hope you like it.  Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment