Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sweet As Candy

Hi fellow crafters.  Oh dear am I in trouble now.  I haven't made a card all weekend.  So what have I been doing you may ask yourselves - playing with the Serif Craft Artist Professional programme- that's what.  I make my mom's christmas cards every year and as you all know christmas is a busy time for us crafters what with my cards, my moms cards and any orders.  Plus mom said she wanted to keep the postage down this year on her cards so I decided to have a major play and I completed her card for this year - a sample of which you will see later on in the year - yes I know I am teasing.  Ofcourse her special cards will still be 'proper handmade' but her regular ones will have been designed by me on the serif craft artist and all printed out.  Well after all of that it is a good job I have made lots of cards this year so far otherwise my blog would be a little slim on the old cards!!!!!
Today's card is also being presented in the craft artist format.  The image is a stamped one and is from Sugar Nellie stable - I have used her a few times for orders as I think she is so cute especially for young girls.  She is coloured in with copics and spectrum noirs.  The embossed cream backing is an m-bossibilites folder.  The flowers and leaves are all marianne dies. I do hope you like today's card and do take care - happy crafting.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment