Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Snowman

Hi crafters. 
These will be my two only Christmas Cards until at least October, I promise, but as The Snowman is a POTD on Create & Craft I thought it would be ideal.
Both images were from the stamp set which was a DL rubber stamp set.  The CD Rom had loads of decoupage on and beautiful christmas papers plus snowman scenes which were perfect for quick cards or batch making.
Hope you like these two samples.  Take care and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment