Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 29 July 2012

Shopping Galore

Hi folks, it's Sunday again which means the weekend is almost over - yuck.
If you are reading this then my scheduling has worked as I will be at Jayne Nesterenkos workshop having a brilliant time.  I usually go on my own as my crafting chums are on skype but this time my friend Wendy will be with me  which is great.  Wendy is a cross stitcher but I have eventually got her interested in stamping - she has only just began but it great to have someone to go to workshops etc with.  She bought her starter pack essentials and some stamps at the NEC in November and is progressing really well.  She will learn loads today with Jayne who is so patient and knowledgeable. 
Right onto this card - it was made for my mate Sheila's 2nd challenge which she is running.  The challenge is a sketch so why not pop along to her blog and have a go.  The prize is a £10 voucher courtesy of Joanna Sheen and remember, you have to be in it to win it, so the best of luck.
Speak soon and thank you for stopping by.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment