Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Shall we Share?

Good day on this Thursday morning.  At least I hope this has been posted on Thursday.  Another working day - roll on tomorrow when my weekend starts.  Hopefully the weather will be less wet too.
Today's card is one I again made last year and the image is from one of the first set of Humphrey Corner range from Crafters Companion.  This one is watercoloured - I was into my whisper pens big time last year.  The background was embossed and then distressed with distress inks.  The flower is a marianne die and the flourish is, if I remember rightly, a sizzix one.  I do hope you like it.  Thank you stopping by.  You take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment