Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

Polly in the Summer

Good afternoon crafters.  Hope your Saturday is good and the weather is good too for you.
Today's card is from Jayne Nesterenko's range of Patchwork Polly stamps.  There are 6 little girls in the range with all the usual embellishments and some gorgeous squares.  This little lady is Polly, she has been stamped and embossed then coloured in with a mixture of spectrum noirs and copics.  I started with a C5 card, put some backing paper I had from my crafty stash although you may not be able to see that as I have take this card in Serif Craft Artist to display.  I then embossed some paper with m-bossibilites folder but I inked the inside of the folder first and then embossed.  I finished it off by distresssing around the edges - the distress ink I used was squeezed lemonade.  I then diecut a piece of the backing paper and the stamped image with spellbinders.  The flourish is a cheery lynn one and I cut it out twice once with plain white and once with blue/purple glitter card and layered those up.  I have to entererd this card into Jayne's challenge on her blog - Brighten My Day.  Hope like little Polly and I hope she brightens your day.  Thank you for stopping by and looking. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment