Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

Make a Wish

Hi fellow crafters.  Hope you are all well.  This weekend I have been playing with Serif's Craft Artist Professional.  I bought this from create & craft when it was a member price of £2.99.  Have to admit I probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise.  Well, I am seriously glad I did buy it now.  I only have a basic photo editing programme on my PC and it has been playing up for some reason so it will only let me upload my photos but it will not let me crop etc so I upload with that then go into craft artist to edit.  Well today I decided that as I had recently purchased some digikits from c&c I had better start using it, plus I felt I could do better to display my cards.  Well hopefully you will agree because since Friday I have produced my display in craft artist professional. 
The card is a 6x6 white card and the backing paper was from a crafters companion cd rom.  The image as you will have guessed is from crafters companion Humphrey's Corners range and coloured in with spectrum noir pens and inked around the die cut with distress inks.  The flowers and leaves are spellbinders.  Hope you like it and take care. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is sweet Kandy. My friend is a Craft Artist expert, think she has just about every kit they do. I should do more with mine.
    You look as if you have had fun with this
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Eileen, I really didn't realise how much I would enjoy playing. There will be a couple of examples nearer Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kandy! Your card came out lovely! I love the purple and how you tilted your image. The flowers make the perfect finishing touch.
    Have fun playing!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete