Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Humphrey's Wedding

Good afternoon fellow crafters.  Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday.
I have gone all 'weddony' today as you can see.  Don't ask me why, it's twenty odd years since my wedding day, but I just felt like making a wedding card. 
I started with a C5 white card, matted some more white card on but before I did that I pricked it around the edges, a tip I picked up from the talented Sue Wilson.  I then took another piece of white card, and embossed it with my m-bossibilites after I inked the inside of the m-bossibilites so you get a hit of spun sugar distress ink in the actual embossing and then I distressed the edges with some more spun sugar.  The topped is from the Humphrey Corner range as you can see and it is coloured in with spectrum noirs, cut out and matted onto a die cut hexagonal scalloped shape which has again been distressed around the edges.  That was matted onto a large hexagonal scalloped pink die cut.  The flower is the spellbinders astor with more spun sugar distress inks.  The leaves are marianne dies, both have been cut twice once in pink and one in white and layered.  I do hope you like it.  Take care and thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Love the design of this card Kandy. Don't be afraid to show your work as a large image. You've obviously picked up a lot of tips from Sue Wilson. Have to admit I got lots from her too, great isn't she... can't wait for August when the new dies are realeased.
    Eileen x
    ps. thanks for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Star on the large image and thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete