Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Hugs For You



Hi, how are you all today?  I have gone all 'humphrey' today with an image from Humphrey's Corner.  The stamp is called 'Hugs for You' and is from Crafters Companion.  It is my usual 6x6 but I used co-ordinations whitewash card as a backing, embossed it and sanded it down - lovely card that is and has some real texture to it when embossed.  My image is coloured in with spectrum noirs, diecut and inked around the edges with distress inks.  I know, boring now, but I do like the effect!
The flowers and leaves are spellbinders.  The leaves were coloured with spectrums and the flowers were inked with distress inks and the finishing touch was card candi.  I do hope you like and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment