Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 26 July 2012

Flower Girl

Hello crafters, how are you all today?  Gosh these Thursday's do come around quick - get today over and I am into another weekend - yippee.
Today's card is another one I designed from the project papers with Sheila and Kathy.  This time I used the other two papers Sheila chose and another layout.  As you will see I have also been playing with my nesties and other die cuts and thought I would mix and match in this card.  The image is a digi stamp but I'm afraid I can't remember whose as it is one I have had for a while, so sorry.
Well hope you like this one and thanks for stopping by.  Take care and see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Yet another beautiful card Kandy, as always you "love" your flowers...haha...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Yes I do love my flowers and flourishes don't I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, such a cute image and great use of the dies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card as always Kandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty I love the sweet image and the pretty flourishes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks both - I am definitely a flowers and flourishes crafter.

    ReplyDelete