Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 23 July 2012

Enya's Scrapbook Page 2

Hello folks.  Hope you are having a good Monday.  Well as good as any Monday can be.
Today I thought I would post page 2 of Enya's scrapbook.  This is also my 2nd scrapbook page in Serif Craft Artist.
This photo was taken in some woods nearby the Clent Hills and it was the first December after she had come to live with us.  She had started to settle down really well and she had a brilliant time investigating all the smells etc in these woods plus falling off a small bridge into a small stream so, although you probably can't see it in this photo, she was actually filthy but happy.
Thanks for stopping by and you take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment