Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Enya in her Dress

Hello crafters and followers hope you are enjoying the sun at the moment.  Today I have posted another scrapbook page.   My poor girl is not actually in a dress but she is in a t'shirt of her dads.  I don't normally dress my dogs up but she had been spayed and had quite a few stitches in her tummy which we had to stop her licking.  The t'shirt worked a treat and everything healed up beautifully.  She was really not amused when we first put it on her but by day 3 she had got used to it and she was holding her paws up to go into the arm holes bless her.  Needless to say she is extremely well now as this was back in April 2011.  This page was created in Serif Craft Artist of which I am now officially addicted too as you may have guessed but my card displays.  Hope you like this page.  Thank you for stopping by and thank you all for your lovely comments on all of my cards and pages I really do appreciate the time you take to leave the comments.  You all take care and I will see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours Kandy, and l think that our pets know we do things for the best for them.
    ........Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy, it's a good job she has forgiven me- hee hee.

    ReplyDelete