Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 30 July 2012

Edwin Riding

Good day crafters, hope you are all well.
My card for today is a Magnolia stamp coloured in with a mixture of copics and spectrum noirs.  Some matting and laying has gone on and then I have finished it off with some buttons and a sentiment which is unusual for me as I do not normally put sentiments on the front of my cards unless they are specific orders.
I do hope you like this and thanks for stopping by and checking me out.  All comments are welcome.  See you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, great distressing. I like you don't normally put sentiments on cards unless I know in advance who I am going to snd them to.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sue for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete