Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

Dreams

Hello all.  It's Monday and I am back at work after a two week holiday unfortunately but hey ho.  I know you are probably wondering how I am posting whilst being at work and am I sciving off - well no I am not, but I had worked out the scheduling facility so I can now post daily - well that's the plan!  This card was one I made a couple of months ago.  I started with a white DL card and matted some maroon and then the backing paper which is actually a freebie from Crafters Companion.  You have to sign up as a member but once you have done that as a member you will have access to free monthly downloads which include backing papers and embellishments.  The verse I stamped and embossed and it is from a creative expressions set of verses.  I used labels 20 to die cut and then inked around the edge with distress inks - spun sugar I think.   I then matted that onto the next sixe up of the labels 20 die cut.  The flowers are marianne dies and again inked up with distress inks and the little leaves are spellbinders again - damask accents and they are lovely especially good for inking.  I do hope you like this and thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This card is simply lovely and the sentiment is beautiful.
    I hope that you had a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheryl for all your lovely comments.

      Delete