Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Dolly Gardening

Good day to you all.  Hope you are all well?
Wednesday is one of my working days so hopefully the scheduling has worked fine today.
This card is one I made last year, I think my style has changed slightly now - ofcourse if could be that I just have more crafty stash!  Anyway the image is watercoloured with whisper pens and she is a Faye Whittaker stamp from Joanna Sheen.  The backing paper is also from a Joanna Sheen CD rom but I cannot remember which one - sos.  The flower is marianne dies and then sprayed with glitter spray from crafters companion.  Lovely stuff but make sure you do it by an open window because it does smell something terrible but the effects are worth it.  Hope you like.  Thank you for stopping by and looking. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Kandy, I like this stamp and have used it many times myself. Your colouring is fab and I love the die you have used x

    ReplyDelete