Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 14 July 2012

Coffee For One

Hello folks.  Hope you are all well.  I won't be writing an essay today - this card was made sometime ago and was actually a mothers day card.  The stamp is from Wild Rose Studio.  I was coloured in with spectrum noirs and was stamped onto clarity card.   The diecut is a spellbinders nestie and the flourish is is a cheery lynn die I think.  Hope you like and thank you for taking the time to view my blog.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment