Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 28 July 2012

Clematis

Hello crafters and followers, hope your Saturday has been a good one.  Sorry for posting later today but I went to my sister-in-laws today to see her new cottage.  Her and my brother-in-law bought the land, and rebuilt the cottage - it really is lovely and in a gorgeous little village.
Well, today's card is another simple layout.  I started with an A5 white card, put some lemon backing paper on and then embossed some white paper.  The topper is a stamp is, I think, from Circa Design, and it has been watercoloured with whisper pens.  Distressed around the edges very lightly.  The sentiment is stamped and embossed onto  another spellbinders die.  I do hope you like it and thank you stopping by and viewing my blog.  Any comments are always welcome.  You take care and see you soon.

10 comments:

  1. Colouring tones lovely Kandis, love the die shape. Another beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of your card & the colours are lovely x
    Following x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments and thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love how you have coloured the Clematis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and elegant, I love the floral image and the die cut is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card hun, i couldnt get on with my whisper pens but you have done a lovely job with them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your lovely comments I really do appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete