Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 20 July 2012

Clematis Galore

Good day to all you lovely fellow crafters.  If you are working hope you are not working too hard and if you are crafting I hope you are having a brilliant time.
Well it's Friday and my weekend has begun.  Hairdressers this morning with mom, lunch out with hubby and now it is time for weekend crafting with me chums on Skype.  Only one of me chums this afternoon as it's Kathy's birthday today so she will be enjoying her day with her family.  Happy Birthday Kathy.
Well, down to my card of  choice today.  It is a little C6 one.  I am hoping to do my first craft fayre in the new year so I thought I had better do some smaller cards for choice.  The backing paper is some I had in my crafty stash - a left over I think.  C6 cards are really good for using those leftover bits of backing paper.  The image is stamped and embossed with versafine green ink.  I have then coloured it in with my spectrum noirs.  Four little gems on the corners as a finishing touch and also I distressed around the edge of the diecut with antique linen distress inks.  Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by and taking a gander.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty,loving how you frame each of your pics very different x

    ReplyDelete