Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Chloe

Hello crafters.  Hope you are all well.  As it is Wednesday and I am at work I am keeping my fingers crossed that my scheduling has worked and you are looking at this card!
This is Chloe, another sweet little girl from Patchwork Polly stamp range from Jayne Nesterenko.  I think this one is possibly my favourite.  The backing paper I made using  a screwed up polythene bag to stamp onto white card with distress inks - peeled paint.  You can tell I have been watching Aly from Stamps Away can't you.  Hope you like it.  Thank you for looking at my blog and you take care.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card mate,I like the image you used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual you have made a beautiful card mate

    ReplyDelete