Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Charley Sitting

Hiya crafters,  hope you are all well.  Today's card is not a christmas card but I would call it an 'autumn going in to winter' card because that's what the weather feels like at the moment.
This lovely little lady is a digi stamp from Cuddly Buddly. She has been coloured in with copics and spectrum noirs.  The backing paper was a freebie from the Making Cards mag.  The embossed strip is from crafters companion and is actually an A4 strip.  the embellishments are spellbinders and marianne dies. 
You may have guessed I have taken this into craft artist too.  Hope you like it and take care.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Kandy this is beautiful. Love your choice of colours and layout. Your image is perfectly coloured. It's great.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eileen your comments mean a lot coming from a crafter whose colouring is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete