Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 22 July 2012

Birthday Girl

Hello folks, hope you are enjoying your Sunday.  I must admit I am in shock a little, the weather is absolutely brilliant here.  I was beginning to forget what the sun looked like!
Hope you are having good weather too.
Today's card is one I made last year when the Humphrey stamps were launched.   This is a simple design and you will notice with no flourishes etc but I did put some gems on which is good considering I am a complete scrooge where gems are concerned is good for me - hee hee.  Little birthday girl here was coloured in with spectrum noirs.  I had just received my spectrums at that time so I was concentrating on the colouring side of this one.  Hope I got it right.  I do hope you like her.  Thank you for taking the time to drop by and you take care.

3 comments: