Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

The towel is wet too!

Good evening folks, apologies for not posting but I have been working - honestly work really gets in the way of crafting doesn't it?
Today's card is one I made as an order for a customer.  I started with a white C5 card, matted some more white card on which I pricked around the outside, a technique I picked up from Sue Wilson.  I then matted some yellow backing paper which was a freebie from the making cards magazine.  My image is a digi stamp from http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/ which I coloured in with a combination of spectrum noirs and fleximarkers.  I die cut the image with a spellbinders die labels 20 and inked around the edges with distress inks - antique linen.  I then cut out another labels 20 in blue card and matted that onto my image.  The flowers are a combination of spellbinders and marianne dies.  My customer loved it, thankfully but then the image was a personal request.  I did put an image on the looseleaf of the insert and also put my customer's friends name on the inside so it was well personalised, but the recipient has had my cards before and likes to frame them hence no sentiment or name on the front.  It was a card I really enjoyed making and I hope you enjoy it too.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment