Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 16 June 2012

Top Bloke

Hi crafters, hope you are all well.  I know tomorrow is fathers day, sadly I lost my dad 3 years ago so it is a hard day for me but I know lots of you will have made your dad a lovely card for tomorrow - so to you and your dads, 'have a great fathers day'. In honour of that tonight's card is from the Swalk range from crafters companion - Grandad. It's a lovely stamp with a nice touch of humour. 
I started with a 6x6 white card, matted some brown pearlescent card on to that and then matted some gingham brown backing paper I had.  I distressed the edges a little.  The strips of brown pearlescent as embossed with a darice embossing folder.  Grandad is coloured in with spectrum noir pens, distressed with walnut distress ink and die cut with a plain oval spellbinder die. The sentiment was stamped and embossed. die cut and distressed. It can be found in a golfing stamp set from papermania.  I do hope you like it and thanks for viewing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment