Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Skipping Flossie

Hi all, hope you are getting ready for the diamond jubilee and those that are celebrating I hope you have a wonderful time.  I don't know about you but sometimes I really do lose my crafting mojo.  Luckily I craft with two chums, via skype called Sheila and Kathy so when one of us loses our mojo the other two can always help.  So this weekend we have decided to each chose a backing paper and we have to make a card using that backing paper.  This backing paper was chosen by Kathy and it is from crafters companion swalk cd2, design 2, colour 5.  I have matted the backing paper onto some lilac card.  The stamp is from Little Claires and is actually called Flossie Skipping. This is the first time I had used it, it stamps out lovely and she is a cutie.  I coloured it in using a mixture of spectrum noirs and fleximarkers, die cut it with a spellbinder die, labels 17, and layered it onto some lilac card, inked around the edges with distress ink-shaded lilac.  The flowers are some I completely forgot I had until Sheila reminded me - perfect petals which I think we bought from crafters companion some time ago.  Yellow gems in the middle and the leaves are spellbinders inked with distress inks - crushed olive.  Hope you like it. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment