Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Seeds of Kindness

Good morning crafters.  Hope you are well today.  As you know I craft on skype with two chums, Sheila and Kathy.  Last night Sheila pointed out that all my cards had a coloured stamped image on my blog.  She is quite right ofcourse but I will not apologise as I do love stamping and colouring.  Mind you she is a good mate so she can say anything to me - hee hee.  Anyway, taking her comments into consideration today's card is slightly different.  I again started with a 6x6 white card, matted some pink card and then embossed some white card.  I then stamped a verse called 'Scatter Seeds of Kindness' which I bought whilst at the NEC last year I think and it was from Inkylicious.  I stamped this using a brilliance ink pad.  Matted that onto some more pink card.  The flower embellishment is all hand made.  The pink flower is a Dawn Bibby stamp coloured in with spectrum noir pens and then layered up.  The leaves are a mixture of Dawn Bibby stamps and the Glitter Girls stamps.  Again they were coloured in with spectrum noir pens.  I cut a circle out of some scrap card and then arranged them using collall glue and left it to dry.  To be honest I was just playing around at first but was pleased with my end result.  I do enjoy making my own embellishments as opposed to buying them.  The finishing touch was the gems. Hope you like this and thankyou for taking the time to look.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is another absolutely gorgeous and very elegant card! Stunning!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete