Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Raven

Hello fellow crafters.  I have had a very pleasant afternoon doing a crafting project with my skype chums Kathy and Sheila.  The three of us always craft together on skype  and quite often one of us will choose a project.  This time it was Sheila's turn and she chose two lots of backing paper and a layout.  It always amazes all of us that we can use the same ingredients but turn out a completely different card.  In today's card I started with a C5, matted some green and then one of the backing papers chosen by Sheila.  I then stamped my image and embossed it.  The image is called 'Raven' and is from the home grown sugar nellie range from Funky Kits.  I have used a combination of spectrum noirs and copics to colour her in.  I then die cut her using labels 25 and inked around the edges with bundled sage distress ink.  I then cut a faux nestie out of red card as a backing.  I cut another faux nestie from the green card and embossed that with an embossing folder from Sheena Douglas range of folders - this one is the leaf design.  The flower is the daisy spellbinder die and the leaves are marianne dies where I cut one on white card and one of the red card and layered slightly offset.  I do hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kandy. Great colouring and love the embossing on the green nestie.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Star. The embossing folder is from Sheena Douglas.

    ReplyDelete