Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 3 June 2012

Pressie Time

Good evening all.  Phew has it been awful here in the West Midlands.  Wall to wall rain.  I feel so sorry for those who had street parties planned - hopefully they found somewhere indoors and still had a good time.  Well today's card is a Lili of the Valley stamp which I bought from the NEC about 18 months ago. I am sooooooo not good with boys/mens cards!  Anyway little Tommy here (my name for him) was coloured in with spectrum noirs and fleximarkers and then cut out.  The backing paper is one my crafting chum Sheila chose and the white square Tommy is standing on is the Boofle embossing folder.  I matted the backing paper onto some red card and used a hint of red in Tommy's shoes and the parcel.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment