Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Pink Roses

Hi folks, how are you all, having a good saturday I hope.  Today's card is a C5.  I have started with some deep pink card, followed by patterned backing paper from Swalk 2 CD from Crafters Companion.  I then embossed some white paper with an mbossibilities folder but before I put the paper on I inked the folder with spun sugar distress ink and then ran it through my machine.  I matted that onto some more of the deep pink card.  The image is a Kanban stamp from a set I bought ages ago, qvc tsv I think, but it is a beautiful stamp and has such detail that it is really easy to colour in.  I used a mixture of spectrum noirs and fleximarkers.  I then matted that onto some more deep pink card.  I finished it off by adding some pearls in the top right and bottom left corner. I do hope you like it and thanks for stopping by and viewing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment