Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Paintbox Poppet Schoolboy

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.  I thought we would go with a male card today and this one I made sometime ago when I was crafting with my chums on skype.  The image is from the paintbox poppets stamp range and this is watercoloured onto watercolour card.  The background is an embossing folder - one of Darice's and is lightly brushed over it with a blue distress ink.  A simple layout but I hope quite effective and I hope you like it.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment