Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

On The Beach

Good afternoon folks, hope you are all well.  Today's card is a beach scene using the latest Swalk stamps and I have entered this card into the Pink Gem Challenge - Photo Inspiration.
I started with an C5 white base card, layered some bright yellow/gold card and then layered some white card.  I then took some more white card and ran it throught my grand caliber using an mbossibilites folder but first is inked the folder with stormy blue distress ink.  I do like this effect.  I then coloured my swalk stamp in with spectrum noirs pens and layered that onto the same yellow/gold card.  The flowers are spellbinders Anemone which have been inked in mustard seed distress inks and the leaves are marianne dies.  I do hope you like it and will remind you of summer.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment