Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Boy

Hi crafters, today's card is another one I included in the Support Our Soldiers cards.  This one is again a C6 card.  Simple matting and layering as you can see.  The image is a stamp from the Strawberry Kisses range from crafters companion and this one was watercoloured.  The My Boy sentiment was also part of the particular stamp set.  Considering I am not keen on male cards I seem to have made quite a few lately anyway, I do hope you like this and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Gasp! Wow! This is beautiful! The image is so very sweet and your water coloring is Gorgeous! I love all of the silver and shine! The sentiment is perfect. My son was in the Navy and I'm very sentimental about supporting our troops and their families. "My Boy" say's it all.
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete