Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Me to You

Hi guys, yes I know two in one day but I thought I would get ahead and post tomorrow's as I will not be online tomorrow - going out to dinner with a chum.  This card is a 6x6 white card. I matted some green and then embossed some white card.  The image is a stamp from the latest humphrey corner stamps from crafters companion called 'Me to You', isn't she a sweetie?  She was coloured with spectrum noirs and then diecut with the dhalia spellbinders die and inked around the edges using the die as a template with antique linen distress inks.  I then made a faux mat out of the same green card as the base.  The border is two spellbinder dies - morrocan accents.  The large flower is another spellbinder die - Aster Flower and again inked with mustard seed distress inks before removing from the die.  The leaves are from marianne range.  I have entered this in the Crafters Companion Blog Challenge 25.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment