Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Just 4 Ewe

Hello crafters, two posts in one day, what is she playing at you may ask yourself, well, my chum Sheila told me about a challenge she had entered and suggested I do the same.  So I have entered this card into the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.  As you will see it is the simpliest of cards using one of the stamps from a range called 'A Little Bit Different' by Sheena Douglas.  The stamp is an A6 size and really doesn't need much but the challenge was black & white with one colour so I stamped and embossed the image in back and inked around the edges with shabby shutters distress ink.  I then matted that onto black.  The card is a C5 white card with black matted onto that and then I took another piece of card and an m-bossibilities folder, inked the folder and embossed a piece of white card and then again inked around the edges with shabby shutters distress ink.  Hope you like it and please wish me luck.  Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kandis. Good luck mate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Ruby’s Rainbow for our *Black,White + 1 other* Challenge

    hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally fabulous!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I just love this stamp! What a great card!
    It makes me smile!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow challenge xx

    ReplyDelete