Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 22 June 2012

Jenny

Hi crafters, another simple card for today.  This was an 8x8 card which I made last year for a friends birthday.  Simple matting and layering again.  The image is a stamp called Jenny from Patchwork Polly range which is a set of stamps designed by Jayne Nesterenko and can be bought from crafters companion.  This one is watercoloured and then diecut using labels 13 from spellbinders.  You can tell it was for a friend as I have put gems on this one - I will admit to being a bit of a scrooge where gems are concerned.  I do hope you like this one and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kandy! This card is lovely! I love the way you colored, "Jenny". She is so soft and pretty.
    The gems make the perfect finishing touches!
    I hope that you have a great weekend!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete