Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 25 June 2012

It's Coffee Time

Hello crafters, hope you are all well today.  As I am on holiday last week and this week it is a wonderful day for me as you can imagine.  We did go away last week to a lovely adult only site in St Leonards, Dorset.  Very relaxing and our briard Enya had a great time with all those new smells.  The weather was a little mixed and I have to admit I did have crafting withdrawal symptoms but a change of scenery, peace and quiet in the country is always relaxing.
Today's card is one I made last year for my mom's birthday.  She loves going out for coffee so I thought this stamp from Wild Rose Studio's was ideal.  I started with an 8x8 white card matted some rose pink pearlescent card followed by some backing papers I had in my crafty stash.  I stamped out the image on watercoloured paper and coloured her in using my whisper pens.  I then diecut her out using a marianne die and stencilled around the edges with distress inks. I then used the same rose pearlscent card and cut out a faux die as a backing to the image.  The flowers and leaves are all marianne dies.  I do love my die cutting I have to admit.  I do hope you like this as much as my mom did.  Thanks for viewing my blog.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment