Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

I'm Comfy


Hi fellow crafters, how are you today?  Friday is always a good day isn't it?  For me it is the start of my weekend as I do not work on Fridays but for others it is the last day of the working week which is also brill.  So, the weather may not be good for this weekend but that means more crafting - yippee.
Today's card is one I made yesterday whilst crafting with my skype chums.  We were doing a project again and the backing papers were chosen by Kathy this time as was the layout.   The layout is fairly simple but the image is a stamp which I have had for ages and I know was from Funky Kits.  If I remember rightly it was their stamp for breast cancer a couple of years ago, unfortunately I think it has been discontinued.  I coloured this in with a mixture of spectrum noirs and copics.  The flourishes were cheery lynn die cuts from Pink Gem Designs.  I am revisiting alot of my stamps and this is in my cutie box.  Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! LOVE the purple and yellow together--my two favorite colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! She is so very sweet! I love how you added your purple ribbon and the lovely flourishes.
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete