Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 10 June 2012

Friday's Child

Hi to you all. Today's card is a C5 and is a digital stamp - isn't she a cutie?
I started with some very pale blue card and then matted some pink polka dot paper onto that.  The pink polka dot paper is from a crafters companion CD either Swalk or Adorables, sos I cannot remember which.  Sad really I only printed it out last week - honestly - nothing to be said for getting old!!!!.  The memory is obviously the first to go - hee hee.
Anyway, back to my card.  I then cut a piece of co ordinations card in a pale blue and embossed that using a darice border folder, these are 12" in length and are lovely.  Also ideal for scrapbookers too.  I bought those from crafters companion.  I then put some white ribbon across the embossed blue card that was after sanding it down to enhance the embossing which is what co ordinations is all about.  Little friday's child is coloured with a mixture of spectrum noirs and fleximarkers. As I said before this is a digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I die cut that using an Xcut die and then cut a faux mat out of the pale blue card and matted my topper.  The swirls is a fanciful flourish which I bought from Pink Gem Designs.  I cut two as you can see a blue one and a plain white one. I do love this card and hope you do too.  I try to update my blog daily so it would be lovely if you joined as a follower, if not thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment