Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2012

First Kiss

Hello crafters, how are you all today - well I hope? Today's card is a bit of a mystery to me because of the image.  It is a stamped image but it is one I have had for ages and ages. It took me a while to remember where the stamp came from but I finally did - it is a home grown sugar nellie stamp called Young Love and is from Funky Kits.  The die is a nellie snellen die and the backing papers were freebies from the Making Cards magazine.  So, despite me not being able to confirm whose stamp it is I do hope you like it.  I coloured it in with a mixture of copics and spectrum noir pens and I always use the crafters companion neenah card when colouring with alcohol pens.  The image is stamped and embossed as I personally like the effect.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card as always Kandy, the gems really finish it off lol x

    ReplyDelete