Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Carnations for January

Good evening crafters.  Gosh it has been mixed here in the West Midlands today.  Sunshine and showers is right but boy were they heavy.  I work from home and my office is in my conservatory and there were times when the rain was so loud I had to take the phone in to the lounge because I could hear my colleague on the other end.  The thunderstorms have upset my poor Enya, you wouldn't think she was a fearless briard when you see her clamouring to get onto the settee and my lap.  Phew where is our summer?
Well, today's card is one I made at the beginning of the year and was done for the Support Our Soldiers appeal where you send in C6 cards and they are sent to bases abroad for the soldiers to use to send to their loved ones.  This is a C6 white card with some pink card as a base.  I then embossed some white card and matted that onto the pink.  The stamp is from Dimensions and is part of their 'Flower Floral' set.  Within the set are 12 stamps for each month.  Each flower stamp has the flower name and the month.  They are not huge stamps but they are so useful.  The stamp image was coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens and then it was die cut using an Xcut die.  The pink embellishments  are dies from the Marianne range.  I do hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment