Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 19 May 2012

Swinging Humphrey

Good morning crafters, it's been a pretty miserable morning in the West Midlands so far, coldish and drizzly, but on the upside it is a perfect day for crafting.  One of my favourite demonstrators/guest on create & craft is Sue Wilson, what she does with spellbinders is truly inspirational and this card was definitely inspired by her, so Thanks Sue.   I used the pricking technique around the outside and then matted an embossed backing paper which I made using the M-Bossabilities Splendid and Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers distress inks from his limited edition spring collection.  I actually inked the M-Bossibilites folder, and placed by paper in and them ran it through my Grand Caliber.  Quite a bold colour but I did like the effects.  I then stamped my Humphrey stamp, coloured it in using Spectrum Noirs and then die cut that with Labels 13, a definite favourite of mine.  The flowers and leaves are made with plain white card die cut with marianne dies and then inked again with the Peacock Feathers distress ink.  Hope you like. Enjoy your crafting. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment