Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 18 May 2012

Sing with the Birdie

Apart from being my first post this card is also the first one made from the new Swalk stamps recently released, called 'A Little Bird'.  I have coloured the image in using Spectrum Noir pens.  Cut the image out using Spellbinders die labels 13.  The backing paper is from the Swalk CD from Crafters Companion.  The two flowers were made using marianne dies and the two leafs either side are again a spellbinders die from the damask accents and using Tim Holtz inks - Weatherwood.  I hope you enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment