Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 21 May 2012

Day Dreaming

Hello crafters.  Today's card is again a square 6x6 - yes I do like my square cards.  I used a brown pearlised card as a backing, matted on some more of the brown pearlised embossing with my Grand Calibur and a Darice border embossing folder which I bought from Crafters Companion.  The green backing paper is some I had in my crafty stash but I did distress it with some peeled paint distress inks which I also used around the image too.  The image is a Lily of the Valley stamp called 'Daydream'.  Lovely little stamp isn't it.  This one has been watercoloured using a mixture of whisper pens and tim holtz new distress markers which are lovely and add more colour choice to my watercolouring.  Definitely worth thinking about if you enjoy your watercolouring.  I used the spellbinders standard circles small and classic scalloped circles small.  The flourishes are from marianne designs.  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment